Receiving email messages from Familyrelatives.com
You may not be receiving emails or password emails from Familyrelatives.com as Hotmail may be blocking them.
To ensure messages from specific email addresses are not sent to your junk email folder please adjust your email settings or preferences, alternatively contact Hotmail directly.
Password emails have HTML links to a new password if your preferences are not adjusted correctly these will not be active, if in doubt contact Hotmail directly.
HOTMAIL ACCOUNTS - How do I create a Safe List for incoming messages?
To ensure messages from specific e-mail addresses are not sent to your Junk E-Mail folder, you can add them to your Safe List.
- 1.Go to the Options page.
- 2.On the left side of the page, click Mail, and then click Junk E-Mail Protection.
- 3.Click Safe List.
- 4.Type an address or domain (a domain is the part of an e-mail address that follows the @ sign) from which you always want to receive messages, and then click Add.
- You can have up to 500 entries in your Safe List.
- The Safe List filter differs from the Mailing List filter. The Safe List filter uses the From line of a message to filter e-mail. The Mailing List filter uses the To line.
- It is a good idea to check your Junk E-Mail folder frequently, to ensure that important mail is not being filtered as junk. If you find a message you do not consider junk, select the check box next to the message, and then click Not Junk on the toolbar.
For further information please visit: